Seeing Stars

For 2011, I will stretch my creative muscles and make a star each day.
I will see and celebrate a human star each week. I look forward to acknowledging the every day people who make this world a better place.
Stay tuned, baby!!!

Monday, January 3, 2011

let the uploading begin!

As with most good intentions, there are glitches. My glitch with daily stars was a flat tire, a disk reader not working and working overtime all weekend.
But, I'm all together and catching up today.
January 1, 2011
I may be cheating to put a star I made before 1/1/11 but I am a rule breaker so enjoy the ceramic star I also cheated on..no glaze firing for me. Ugh..I hate bloppy messes in my kiln and the surprise of the glaze color is no bueno for this immediate satisfaction girl. I used leather tools and stamps to make marks on my freestyle star, bisque fired and painted with random glowy acrylics.

No comments:

Post a Comment