Seeing Stars

For 2011, I will stretch my creative muscles and make a star each day.
I will see and celebrate a human star each week. I look forward to acknowledging the every day people who make this world a better place.
Stay tuned, baby!!!

Monday, January 31, 2011

february already?

I'm not going to kick my ass because I only did about half a month of stars at the beginning of this project..but seriously? it's already february?

Will I have to double up on star art this month to catch up?
Before I make these self imposed creative time decisions..I will put up some Found Stars to make up for the lack of Made Stars. I would love to make some of these little embellished metal funky objects..found these in Jackson Hole a while back and they have inspired some of my own star art.
enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment